The Worldwide Enterprise Bureau (IBB) is at the moment trying to recruit appropriate candidates to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Buyer Service Consultant
Location: Lagos / Abuja / Nasarawa
Employment Kind: Full-time
Buyer Service Representatives assist clients with complaints and questions, give clients details about services, take orders, and course of returns. By serving to clients perceive the product and answering questions on their reservations, they’re typically seen as having a task in gross sales.
- Sustaining a constructive, empathetic perspective towards clients always.
- Responding promptly to buyer inquiries.
- Speaking with clients by means of numerous channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving buyer complaints.
- Speaking and coordinating with colleagues as crucial.
- Offering suggestions on the effectivity of the customer support course of.
- Managing a staff of junior customer support representatives.
- Guarantee buyer satisfaction and supply skilled buyer help.
- Understanding our merchandise inside and outside to be able to reply questions.
- Processing orders, varieties, purposes, and requests.
- Conserving information of buyer interactions, transactions, feedback and complaints.
- Candidates ought to possess a Bachelor’s diploma / HND with 1 – 2 years work expertise.
- N60,000 – N80,000 month-to-month.
Job Title: Model Promoter
Places: Lagos and Abuja (FCT)
Employment Kind: Full-time
- We’re in search of a pleasing and aggressive Promoter that thrives in attracting new clients. The profitable candidate will play a elementary position in attaining our formidable buyer acquisition and income progress goals.
- You should be comfy making dozens of product/companies shows, producing curiosity and qualifying gross sales prospects.
- Exhibit and supply data on promoted merchandise/companies
- Create a constructive picture and lead shoppers to make use of it
- Establish curiosity and perceive buyer wants and necessities
- Arrange cubicles or promotional stands and inventory merchandise
- Report on demonstration associated data (curiosity degree, questions requested, variety of samples/flyers distributed and many others)
- Use lectures, movies, charts, and/or slide exhibits
- Distribute product samples, brochures, flyers and many others. to supply new gross sales alternatives
- Highschool diploma or BS in Advertising and marketing with zero – 2 years work expertise.
- Confirmed working expertise as a Promoter
- Observe report of over-achieving quota
- Capacity to know buyer wants and deal with various kinds of personalities
- Robust listening, communication, presentation and social abilities
- N80,000 – N100,000 month-to-month.
Job Title: Guide
Places: Abuja (FCT), Lagos
Employment Kind: Full-time
- Consultants provide recommendation and experience to organisations to assist them enhance their enterprise efficiency by way of operations, profitability, administration, construction and technique. The work stretches throughout quite a lot of areas, together with administration, technique, IT, finance, advertising, HR and provide chain administration.
Job Description – Administration Guide
- Facilitate discussions with the shopper to elaborate on the areas of proposed enhancements
- Outline the issue concisely and hypothesize the proposed resolution
- Qualitative analysis methodologies embrace performing market analysis and amassing enterprise intelligence
- Consolidate the findings from the evaluation and current options to the shopper
- Develop and current a plan to implement the really useful adjustments
- Carry out quantitative and qualitative evaluation to drive the proposed resolution
- Quantitative analysis methodologies embrace information mining, creating monetary fashions, and performing valuation evaluation
- Candidates ought to possess Bachelor’s diploma / HND with not less than 2 years work expertise
- Character and Interpersonal Abilities
- Excessive diploma of emotional intelligence to successfully take care of more and more various shoppers and groups
- Confidence and maturity to work with senior executives
- Capacity to construction and handle intensive workloads
- A worthy staff participant, devoted to contributing towards the result desired by the staff
N150,000 – 180,000 / Month.
- The above statements are meant to explain the final nature and degree of labor to be carried out by individuals assigned to this job.
They aren’t to be construed as an exhaustive checklist of all duties, duties and abilities required of personnel so labeled.
All personnel could also be required to carry out different duties along with these specified now and again, as wanted
• We don’t cost any utility, processing, coaching, interviewing, testing or different charge in reference to the appliance or recruitment course of. Must you obtain a solicitation for the fee of a charge, please disregard it. Moreover, please word that emblems, logos, names and addresses are simply copied and reproduced. Due to this fact, you’re suggested to use explicit care when submitting private data on the net
• We’re an equal alternative employer and worth variety inclusion. We don’t discriminate on grounds of color, race, nationality, faith, age, ethnic origin, incapacity, gender, marital standing, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our individuals are all equally gifted in distinctive methods: we come from various traditions, private experiences and factors of view. And we need to embrace yours, Are you able to encourage us along with your concepts?
• We encourage all candidates to use and doesn’t follow any discrimination in any recruitment course of.
• Purposes submitted after the deadline is not going to be thought-about.
• As a result of urgency of the place, now we have the appropriate to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile earlier than the above deadline
• Solely certified candidates will likely be invited for interview
The way to Apply
and certified candidates ought to ship their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the e-mail
Software Deadline 25th November, 2020.