The Nigerian Military has launched its record of shortlisted candidates for the 2020/2021 quick service recruitment.
The record of shortlisted candidates for the Brief Service Combatant 47/2021 and Direct Brief Service preselection train scheduled for 14 November 2020 has been launched.
Candidates are to notice that the 36 state centres and the Federal Capital Territory chosen throughout the utility course of have been grouped into 25 Zonal centres.
Every shortlisted candidate has been assigned a brand new zonal centre as acknowledged in opposition to their names.
The record of profitable candidates and their given zonal centres could be accessed right here.
Checklist of Allotted Centres
- Cala are
- Port Harcourt
Shortlisted candidates are to notice the next:
- They’re solely to go to the centres allotted to them. They might be denied entry to any centre aside from those assigned.
- They’re to be on the examination venue for verification.
- They’re to notice their particular person examination and seat numbers as these digits shall be used to entry the examination platform.
- They’re to current their printed photo-slips on the examination heart.
- The Nigerian Military doesn’t cost any charge in any stage of this recruitment course of. Don’t pay any cash to any group or particular person claiming to be agent(s) of The Nigerian Military. The Nigerian Military didn’t authorize any group or particular person to behave on its behalf.
- The Nigerian Military is an equal alternative group. We encourage Feminine candidates to additionally apply.
- Solely Certified candidates shall be contacted for the subsequent stage of this recruitment course of.