A Nigerian girl Alma Frank yesterday 30th December, 2020 went on a preferred group on Fb RantHQ Extension to accuse one Mrs Kabari J. Barivule who’s a serving councilor of Ward four Gokana Native Authorities Space of Rivers State of defrauding her husband of the sum of two million Naira.
Mrs Alma Frank stated the contribution is a month-to-month contribution of 2 hundred thousand naira for a interval of 10 months.
Her put up reads;
Pls assist as a household that you’re right here.
The above girl is a serving Councillor in Gokana Native Authorities Council in Rivers State. My husband acquired right into a month-to-month contribution of 200okay for a length of 10 months ranging from January to October 2020 which sums as much as 2million which my husband and others have been paying as at when due.
When it acquired to my husband’s flip to get his cash in October she refused paying him, all calls made to get his cash proved abortive as she refused to take our calls and even insults me and my household that we must always go to hell that we cant do something that she runs the federal government. She managed to pay solely 400okay and has refused to steadiness my husband his 1.4m until date. We now have contacted the Native Authorities Chairman she serves in, he hasn’t accomplished something, we’ve got numerous duties together with my kids’s college charges and my moms well being to care for.
Pls assist me and that i promise to do a giveaway.
God bless you all
Identify: Kabari J. Barivule
Place: Councillor representing Ward 4(four)
Contribution group of 200okay month-to-month.
Period: 10 months (January to October)
Complete quantity: 2 million naira
Telephone No: 08033413997
My husband didn’t contribute 200okay in October as a result of it was his slot to get his cash in October, she solely paid 400okay in November as a result of strain was mounted on her and promised to pay the steadiness of 1.four million naira which she’s not keen to pay and its an on a regular basis menace and insults.
Pls assist me as i’m in tears scripting this.
When our correspondent met with Hon. Barivule, she denied the accusation. She stated;
My consideration has been drawn to a malicious put up on a Fb group known as Rant HQ Extension by Mrs. Alma Frank towards my individual whereby the poster alleged my refusal to remit to pay her husband, Mr. Frank Rogersi his cash in a thrift my firm runs.
Let me to begin with appropriate an impression. I’ve neither at any level refused to offer Mr. Frank his cash nor have I even lower off communication with him.
For emphasis, let me state the next info:
1. That my firm, from January 2020, began the stated thrift with about 82 individuals in numerous classes together with 10okay, 20okay, 50okay, 100okay, and 200okay month-to-month
2. This yr’s thrift began easily till the outbreak of the novel Coronavirus and the ensuing lockdown that introduced hardship which led to the withdrawal of 34 individuals from the thrift.
three. Mrs. Frank can be a buyer of the corporate and has been paid her cash with none concern.
four. As a credit score facility, a few of our companies contain cash lending (to principally clients) amongst different issues.
5. That Mr. Frank’s contribution (N200,000.00 month-to-month) was due for the tip of October and to obtain throughout the first, week of the following month (November) as it’s the regular follow.
6. On the time when Mr. Frank was as a consequence of obtain his cash (N2,000,000.00), the corporate couldn’t full the cash due to the failure of another clients (who’ve acquired theirs) to maintain up with the thrift and different failed mortgage repayments, together with that of Mr. Frank’s girlfriend and child mama (if I’m pushed, I’ll go towards the corporate coverage to say their names).
7. That Mr. Frank understandably requested that a part of the cash be given to him to kind out an pressing want.
eight. That the corporate paid Mr. Frank the sum of N400,000.00 so as to add to the October contribution he was purported to pay to make it N600,000.00.
9. That Mr. Frank’s steadiness is N1,400,000.00 which was promised to be paid as quickly as the corporate recovers its pending monies from its clients.
10. The corporate remains to be gathering the monies that’s close to completion. As a matter of reality, the cash will likely be accomplished inside a number of days regardless of the setbacks from different clients. A buyer that was owing N400,000.00 even paid N300,000.00 on Monday.
11. The corporate had no intention of owing Mr. Frank until new yr (2021).
12. The corporate additionally emphasizes that that is the primary and solely concern of delay in fee as a consequence of our challenges since its three years of operation.
13. The corporate hereby regrets the inconveniences Mr. Frank could have encountered on this attempting time of the corporate and accordingly, tenders a honest apology.
14. Nonetheless, the corporate frowns on the angle of Mrs. Frank towards the CEO, Hon. Kabari Barivule, and the lack of Mr. Frank to manage the response of his spouse.
15. Consequently, the corporate wants to complete talks with its lawyer to resolve the following line of motion.
16. The CEO, Hon. Kabari Barivule stays a God-fearing, sincere, and dependable fellow. Due to this fact, Mrs. Frank is suggested to desist from tarnishing the hard-earned picture of Hon. Kabari and being influenced by political detractors.
17. Heat regards and God’s steering via the season are our esteemed needs.
Hon. Kabari J. Barivule,