Apply for the Lagos State Authorities Graduate Internship Placement Programme (GIPP) for unemployed graduates (40,000 Naira Month-to-month Stipend) -http://gipplasg.lagosstate.gov.ng.
As a part of efforts to cut back the speed of unemployment in Lagos State, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has accredited Internship Programme for four,000 unemployed graduates in step with the T.H.E.M.E.S Agenda of the current administration and the Youth Improvement Programme of the State.
The Graduate Internship Placement Programme (GIPP) is designed to offer candidates the chance to develop employability and work-ready abilities which might be wanted in securing gainful employment.
The Internship Programme can be addressing the third and fourth pillars of the current administration’s T.H.E.M.E.S agenda, that are Training and Expertise and Making Lagos a 21st Century Financial system, whereas the beneficiaries can be paid a month-to-month stipend of
N40,000 for the six months length of the internship.
- candidates should possess NYSC Certificates or letters of exemption, and have to be registered residents of the State with Lagos State Residents Registration Company, LASRRA.
- On the finish of the internship interval, interns would have gained beneficial utilized work expertise, constructed up their skilled abilities and would have been uncovered to doable entrepreneurial alternatives to strengthen their skilled abilities and interpersonal relationship.
The way it works
GIPP is a go-to platform for early-career professionals to get found by employers.
1. Create an account: Register on the platform by filling in your bio-data and required data
2. Preliminary evaluation: Take commonplace assessments to check your aptitude and primary abilities
three. Get observed by employers : Employer view candidate’s profile and attain out to certified graduates
How do I register as a graduate?
1. Go to ‘Register without cost’ or go to http://gipplasg.lagosstate.gov.ng/
2. Choose ‘Graduate’
three. Sort in your most well-liked e-mail, password and private data within the packing containers on the display
four. Verify your e-mail inbox for a affirmation e-mail from GIPP (examine your spam folder additionally).
5. Click on on the hyperlink within the affirmation e-mail to substantiate your new GIPP account
6. Full the registration course of, add your start certificates, CV, and assertion of consequence.
7. Take evaluation – Graduates must retake the evaluation after 7 days in the event that they fail
Can I apply for a job as a graduate on GIPP?
Graduates can’t apply for jobs on GIPP, they’re contacted by employers.
Finishing your profile will aid you get observed quicker.
Who can profit from GIPP?
Graduates in search of job alternatives/internship placements and employers in search of to rent graduates are the most important benefactors of this platform
Do I get routinely employed if I move the evaluation?
No, employers will contact you for employment
Is GIPP just for Lagos State residents?
Sure, GIPP is for under lagos state residents
How does an employer contact a graduate?
An employer all for a graduate will contact the graduate via the platform
What ought to I do to achieve success with GIPP?
A accomplished profile and excessive evaluation scores makes you extra seen to employers.
Is employment via GIPP everlasting?
Length of employment via GIPP is determined by the employer’s wants
Is employment full-time or part-time?
Standing of employment via GIPP is determined by the employer’s wants
Are there advantages for finishing my profile?
Sure, a accomplished profile makes you extra seen to employers.
How are employers vetted?
1. Employers are required to submit authorized paperwork
2. The paperwork are verified by issuing businesses to make sure authenticity of the employer.
Are there scholarships on GIPP?
No, they aren’t scholarships on GIPP
The logbook helps the employers maintain observe of the efficiency and progress of employed graduates.
Funds of employed graduates are processed after the log ebook is accomplished by the graduate and signed by the employer.
What’s the implication of not filling logbook?
Employed graduates with logbooks unsigned by their employers won’t obtain fee for the month.
Is my data public?
Your data is barely seen to Lagos State Authorities and Employers registered on GIPP
For Extra Info go to http://gipplasg.lagosstate.gov.ng
- The above statements are meant to explain the final nature and degree of labor to be carried out by individuals assigned to this job.
They aren’t to be construed as an exhaustive listing of all tasks, duties and abilities required of personnel so categorized.
All personnel could also be required to carry out different tasks along with these specified every so often, as wanted
• We don’t cost any utility, processing, coaching, interviewing, testing or different price in reference to the appliance or recruitment course of. Do you have to obtain a solicitation for the fee of a price, please disregard it. Moreover, please word that emblems, logos, names and addresses are simply copied and reproduced. Subsequently, you’re suggested to use specific care when submitting private data on the internet
• We’re an equal alternative employer and worth range inclusion. We don’t discriminate on grounds of color, race, nationality, faith, age, ethnic origin, incapacity, gender, marital standing, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our individuals are all equally gifted in distinctive methods: we come from numerous traditions, private experiences and factors of view. And we wish to embody yours, Are you able to encourage us along with your concepts?
• We encourage all candidates to use and doesn’t follow any discrimination in any recruitment course of.
• Functions submitted after the deadline won’t be thought-about.
• As a result of urgency of the place, we’ve got the suitable to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile earlier than the above deadline
• Solely certified candidates can be invited for interview