Apply for the Lagos State Authorities Graduate Internship Placement Programme (GIPP) for unemployed graduates (40,000 Naira Month-to-month Stipend) -http://gipplasg.lagosstate.gov.ng.
As a part of efforts to scale back the speed of unemployment in Lagos State, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has authorized Internship Programme for four,000 unemployed graduates in step with the T.H.E.M.E.S Agenda of the current administration and the Youth Improvement Programme of the State.
The Graduate Internship Placement Programme (GIPP) is designed to provide candidates the chance to develop employability and work-ready expertise which are wanted in securing gainful employment.
The Internship Programme will likely be addressing the third and fourth pillars of the current administration’s T.H.E.M.E.S agenda, that are Training and Expertise and Making Lagos a 21st Century Economic system, whereas the beneficiaries will likely be paid a month-to-month stipend of
N40,000 for the six months period of the internship.
- candidates should possess NYSC Certificates or letters of exemption, and should be registered residents of the State with Lagos State Residents Registration Company, LASRRA.
- On the finish of the internship interval, interns would have gained beneficial utilized work expertise, constructed up their skilled expertise and would have been uncovered to attainable entrepreneurial alternatives to strengthen their skilled expertise and interpersonal relationship.
The way it works
GIPP is a go-to platform for early-career professionals to get found by employers.
1. Create an account: Register on the platform by filling in your bio-data and required info
2. Preliminary evaluation: Take commonplace assessments to check your aptitude and primary expertise
three. Get seen by employers : Employer view candidate’s profile and attain out to certified graduates
How do I register as a graduate?
1. Go to ‘Register at no cost’ or go to http://gipplasg.lagosstate.gov.ng/
2. Choose ‘Graduate’
three. Sort in your most well-liked electronic mail, password and private info within the containers on the display screen
four. Test your electronic mail inbox for a affirmation electronic mail from GIPP (examine your spam folder additionally).
5. Click on on the hyperlink within the affirmation electronic mail to substantiate your new GIPP account
6. Full the registration course of, add your start certificates, CV, and assertion of outcome.
7. Take evaluation – Graduates must retake the evaluation after 7 days in the event that they fail
Can I apply for a job as a graduate on GIPP?
Graduates can’t apply for jobs on GIPP, they’re contacted by employers.
Finishing your profile will assist you to get seen quicker.
Who can profit from GIPP?
Graduates searching for job alternatives/internship placements and employers searching for to rent graduates are the key benefactors of this platform
Do I get robotically employed if I cross the evaluation?
No, employers will contact you for employment
Is GIPP just for Lagos State residents?
Sure, GIPP is for less than lagos state residents
How does an employer contact a graduate?
An employer excited by a graduate will contact the graduate by means of the platform
What ought to I do to achieve success with GIPP?
A accomplished profile and excessive evaluation scores makes you extra seen to employers.
Is employment by means of GIPP everlasting?
Period of employment by means of GIPP relies on the employer’s wants
Is employment full-time or part-time?
Standing of employment by means of GIPP relies on the employer’s wants
Are there advantages for finishing my profile?
Sure, a accomplished profile makes you extra seen to employers.
How are employers vetted?
1. Employers are required to submit authorized paperwork
2. The paperwork are verified by issuing companies to make sure authenticity of the employer.
Are there scholarships on GIPP?
No, they aren’t scholarships on GIPP
The logbook helps the employers hold monitor of the efficiency and progress of employed graduates.
Funds of employed graduates are processed after the log e-book is accomplished by the graduate and signed by the employer.
What’s the implication of not filling logbook?
Employed graduates with logbooks unsigned by their employers won’t obtain cost for the month.
Is my info public?
Your info is barely seen to Lagos State Authorities and Employers registered on GIPP
For Extra Info go to http://gipplasg.lagosstate.gov.ng
- The above statements are meant to explain the overall nature and stage of labor to be carried out by individuals assigned to this job.
They don’t seem to be to be construed as an exhaustive checklist of all tasks, duties and expertise required of personnel so categorized.
All personnel could also be required to carry out different tasks along with these specified every so often, as wanted
• We don’t cost any utility, processing, coaching, interviewing, testing or different charge in reference to the applying or recruitment course of. Must you obtain a solicitation for the cost of a charge, please disregard it. Moreover, please be aware that emblems, logos, names and addresses are simply copied and reproduced. Due to this fact, you’re suggested to use explicit care when submitting private info on the internet
• We’re an equal alternative employer and worth range inclusion. We don’t discriminate on grounds of color, race, nationality, faith, age, ethnic origin, incapacity, gender, marital standing, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our individuals are all equally gifted in distinctive methods: we come from numerous traditions, private experiences and factors of view. And we need to embrace yours, Are you able to encourage us together with your concepts?
• We encourage all candidates to use and doesn’t apply any discrimination in any recruitment course of.
• Purposes submitted after the deadline won’t be thought-about.
• Because of the urgency of the place, we now have the best to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile earlier than the above deadline
• Solely certified candidates will likely be invited for interview