Christoffel Blinden Mission (CBM) is a global Christian growth group, dedicated to enhancing the standard of lifetime of individuals with disabilities within the poorest communities of the world. CBM works in partnership with native civil society organisations, communities, authorities and in alliance with worldwide organizations in Africa and the remainder of the world.
We’re recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Senior Administration Officer
Profession Class: Administration / Finance
Acts as specialist in Administration for the Nation Workplace:
- Is accountable for all every day workplace administration issues together with upkeep and logistics, journey and go to planning, assembly group, reception, normal secretarial duties.
- The Administration Officer will set up procedures and mechanisms for easy and streamlined administrative operations.
- S/he’ll guarantee environment friendly workplace administration to allow and facilitate the work for all departments.
- S/he’ll line-manage any administration workers to make sure they perform effectively and successfully.
- Handle skilled workplace administration and environment friendly operations of the Nation Workplace in keeping with related CBM requirements.
- Doc and keep up to date administrative processes and procedures; provoke and lead common evaluations to make sure readability, effectiveness and effectivity.
- Be certain that CBM is complying with in-country regulatory necessities equivalent to registration and associated annual reporting to related authorities (besides monetary regulatory necessities equivalent to statutory accounts, audit, tax submitting, social safety contributions, and so forth., that are the accountability of the Nation Finance Supervisor).
- Successfully line-manage the executive workers primarily based on efficiency.
- Deal with logistics together with journey bookings and customer schedules, together with establishing a daily journey and guests plan.
- Deal with visa functions for guests and expatriate co-workers.
- Deal with the sensible organisation of workplace conferences, workshops, coaching, and so forth.
- Present secretarial duties, together with dealing with of official correspondence with authorities, enterprise registrations, and so forth.
- Present help to the Nation Director particular to the operational necessities of his/her place, equivalent to schedule administration, minute taking, report writing.
- Guarantee workplace and property/facility administration, together with workplace cleanliness, organising and overseeing upkeep and restore works on CBM premises or on CBM belongings; facilitating and following up on Accessibility and Inclusion audits.
- Put in place and keep related insurance coverage contracts.
- Guarantee skilled receptionist companies for the workplace.
- Set up safety of the premises, maintain up-to-date contact with Safety Firm and oversee the safety guards work.
- Take accountability for file retaining and submitting of vital administrative workplace documentation; handle the workplace archives.
- Function custodian for and disburse petty money fund (imprest account), liquidate and replenish in a well timed method.
- Help the well timed procurement of products and companies to deal with the wants of the Nation Workplace; act as a member of a vendor/provider choice committee.
- Guarantee oversight and administration of Nation Workplace IT techniques and upkeep, entry to Navision (the place related), Sharepoint and different related programmes.
- Collaborate intently with the Nation Finance and Regional HR Supervisor to make sure cross-functional insurance policies, procedures and apply are harmonised and streamlined the place related.
- Mannequin and promote CBM’s values, tradition and inclusive practices and promote incapacity and gender equality with colleagues.
- Help the Regional HR Supervisor in guaranteeing on-time supply of HR companies and accuracy of data.
- Present well timed and constant HR information for the Nation workplace to facilitate the preparation and dissemination of HR experiences.
- Submit HR recruitment / contracting requests for approval in keeping with the Authority Construction
- Help the Regional HR Supervisor with administrative and logistical elements of expatriate co-worker assignments, equivalent to arranging home leases, safety, car, and so forth.
- Facilitate the in-country recruitment and candidate choice course of.
- Guarantee employment contracts are in place and inform the Nation Director in a well timed method of contract end-dates.
- Coordinate the method of induction & briefing for brand new workers within the Nation Workplaces.
- Coordinate the efficient implementation of the annual efficiency administration course of by line managers in keeping with agreed timelines
- Guarantee all workers have up-to-date and signed job descriptions in place.
- Along with the duties outlined in part IV above, the incumbent will upon instruction by the line-manager and the Nation Director, carry out advert hoc actions, which both are by their nature associated to his regular duties or evolve from operational necessities. This will embody however will not be restricted to:
- be obtainable as a possible member of Groups of Competence relating to Administration and HR working teams inside CBM.
- Workplace / premises cleanliness and upkeep
- Effectiveness in organising conferences / journey schedules
- Straightforward-to-consult workplace archives
- Legitimate workers contracts, job descriptions and efficiency administration documentation are in place
Schooling, Data & Skilled Expertise:
- Educational diploma in Regulation, Basic Administration, Enterprise Administration or another related area.
- Grasp’s diploma in Human Sources might be an added benefit
- Minimal of three years’ expertise in an identical place inside a good organisation, ideally a growth organisation.
- Efficient interpersonal and communication expertise.
- High quality results-oriented.
- Means to work below strain, prioritise duties effectively and meet important priorities.
- Extremely organised and self-directed, snug working in a fast-paced atmosphere with altering priorities and below minimal supervision.
- Means and willingness to work outdoors workplace common hours.
- Means to proactively anticipate any potential points or dangers for the workplace and submit applicable suggestions to deal with them
- Excessive degree of professionalism, maturity and integrity when coping with delicate info and points.
- An efficient crew participant who is ready to work diplomatically and with sensitivity with people from quite a lot of cultures, professions and private backgrounds.
- Benefit of lived expertise with incapacity.
- Mirror CBM values in every day work.
- English skilled proficiency
- Working information of French might be a bonus
- Related native languages can be a bonus.
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Packages (Outlook, Phrase, PowerPoint, Excel and Entry) and good report writing expertise.
- Consideration to communication
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Constructing collaborative relationships
- Buyer orientation
- Private credibility
Job Title: Regional Safety and Safeguarding Advisor
Profession Class: Program / Venture Administration
- Acts within the position of Safety & Safeguarding Advisor in a regional position within the Anglophone a part of the CBM AFWC area: Develops a regional safety and safeguarding technique primarily based on headquarters and nation info.
- Identifies dangers and threats and develops techniques of early warnings.
- Coordinates with nations within the design, testing and communications of applicable safety and safeguarding plans and programmes.
- Develops and paperwork regional threat assessments and safety administration plans and programmes.
- Present applicable help to Nations’ Safety Focal and Safeguarding Factors.
- Whereas primarily based in Nigeria and primarily supporting CBM’s work in Nigeria (75%), the Regional Safety and Safeguarding Advisor works below the steering and supervision of the Nation Director Nigeria. S/he’s supported by the World Safety & Safeguarding Supervisor, the Safeguarding Supervisor and the Regional Hub Director for regional assignments which take up 25% of time.
- S/he works in a purposeful administration/advisory position and in shut coordination and session with CBM native workers, advisers and venture companions. S/he’ll develop and implement Security & Safety (S&S) and Safeguarding plans and techniques. These shall:
- Maintain duties because the Safeguarding Focal Level for the respective area, with accountability for advising, coaching, coordinating, monitoring and reporting in keeping with the established group’s procedures.
- Maintain duties because the S&S Focal Level for the respective area, with accountability for advising, coaching, coordinating, monitoring and reporting in keeping with the established group’s procedures.
- Guarantee compliance with the Safeguarding Coverage, S&S Coverage, Code of Conduct and different CBM workers insurance policies.
Planning and Compliance – Consistent with CBM’s S&S Coverage:
- Be certain that the regional nation places of work have a Safety Threat Evaluation and a Nation Safety Plan that’s often up to date not less than yearly.
- Be certain that the S&S plans embody native traits of the completely different areas and that practices are incapacity inclusive and gender delicate.
- Conduct periodic area safety assessments and report with findings and suggestions.
- Inform CD, RHD and World S&S Supervisor of areas of concern and non-compliance.
- Help CBM nation places of work and CBM companions to constantly construct their safety and safeguarding techniques.
- Help Well being promotion initiatives at regional workplace and nation places of work.
- Consistent with CBM’s Kids and adults-at-risk Safeguarding Coverage:
- Help the regional nation places of work to have nation Safeguarding Plans which might be often up to date not less than yearly.
- Help Nation Workplaces/companions to have safeguarding threat assessments at accomplice and or venture degree.
- Be certain that every nation has an up-to-date Safeguarding referal map.
- Help nation places of work to help companions in any donor safeguarding compliance necessities or deadlines.
Workers Orientation & Coaching:
- Guarantee all CO workers obtains annual safety and safeguarding coaching.
- Help the safety and safeguarding techniques for the regional workplace and respective nation places of work and prepare the native safety and safeguarding focal factors.
- Present pre-travel safety briefings to CBM travelling workers.
- Monitor and report safeguarding and S&S incidents, develop and maintain a database of incidents, together with threats, responses, vulnerabilities and classes discovered and supply well timed suggestions to the respective CDs, RHD, World S&S Supervisor and Safeguarding Supervisor;
- Make frequent visits within the completely different working areas of the area to watch safety and safeguarding administration and report key findings and suggestions;
- Monitor and assist keep Minimal Operational Safety Requirements in CBM places of work within the area.
- Handle journey S&S of workers and guests and guarantee journey within the area is tracked.
- Conduct safeguarding assessments primarily based on want.
- Develop and keep community of NGO, UN and company safety and safeguarding focal factors;
- Make suggestions to cut back vulnerabilities of CBM workers, companions and communities;
- Take part actively in regional and international S&S and Safeguarding associated issues and networks;
- Emergency Response and Incident (Disaster) Administration
- Be certain that the S&S and Safeguarding Plans are rapidly tailored to an emergency scenario arising in a rustic;
- Help emergency response and NTD applications in S&S issues;
- As required, help and advise the senior administration groups of the CO, the RHO, and the Worldwide Workplace, throughout emergencies and/or important incidents.
- Present incident administration help to native companions.
- Conduct incident administration debrief and assessment classes with incident managers.
- Guarantee Safeguarding and S&S investigations (primarily based on incidents) are handled throughout the given time-frame and professionally by involving all stakeholders mandatory adopted by a whole documentation.
- Promote implementation of CBM’s Safeguarding and Safety insurance policies and procedures.
- Present Safeguarding and S&S trainings and audits to the areas with measurable impression.
- Guarantee confidentiality about delicate Safeguarding and S&S points always.
Schooling, Data, and Skilled Expertise:
- Bachelor’s diploma or above in a associated area (Administration, Administration, social research and so forth.), or an equal mixed schooling and work expertise.
- 5 years management expertise in safety and / or safeguarding administration in an INGO setting within the area.
- 5 years expertise and information of personnel and organizational safety and safeguarding points, conducting risk/threat assessments, administration, reporting and consciousness elevating in an insecure atmosphere.
- Confirmed monitor file in conceptualizing, growing and implementing a Safety and Safeguarding Plans in an inclusive method.
- Confirmed expertise to facilitate trainings.
- Working expertise in an INGO setting.
- Willingness to proceed to sharpen expertise and technical information.
- Means to journey continuously throughout the area, together with to much less safe environments.
- English skilled proficiency
- Working knwoldege of French might be a bonus.
- Expertise with Microsoft packages together with Outlook, Phrase, Energy level and Excel.
- Expertise with use of digital collaboration/ e-learning software program equivalent to GotoMeeting and Groups.
- Creating Others
- Persuasive Communication
- Interpersonal Consciousness
- Constructing Collaborative Relationships
- Diagnostic Info Gathering
- Technical Experience
- Conceptual Pondering
- Stress Administration.
How you can Apply
and certified candidates ought to ship their CV and Cowl Letter in a single doc to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as the topic of the mail.
- The longer term job holder will adhere to CBM’s values and commits to CBM’s Code of Conduct and Safeguarding Coverage.
- CBM encourages individuals with disabilities to use for this place.
- The position is a everlasting contract situated in Abuja, Nigeria. This place has a nationwide compensation package deal and is topic to native employment and immigration legal guidelines
- We don’t cost any software, processing, coaching, interviewing, testing or different price in reference to the applying or recruitment course of. Must you obtain a solicitation for the cost of a price, please disregard it. Moreover, please observe that emblems, logos, names and addresses are simply copied and reproduced. Due to this fact, you might be suggested to use specific care when submitting private info on the internet
- We’re an equal alternative employer and worth range inclusion. We don’t discriminate on grounds of color, race, nationality, faith, age, ethnic origin, incapacity, gender, marital standing, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our persons are all equally gifted in distinctive methods: we come from numerous traditions, private experiences and factors of view. And we need to embody yours, Are you able to encourage us along with your concepts?
- We encourage all candidates to use and doesn’t apply any discrimination in any recruitment course of.
- Purposes submitted after the deadline won’t be thought of.
- As a result of urgency of the place, we’ve got the best to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile earlier than the above deadline
- Solely certified candidates might be invited for interview
Utility Deadline 15th October, 2020.