S. Lloyd Nigeria Restricted – Our consumer, a number one business in Oil and Fuel in Nigeria, is at present recruiting objective-driven candidates in its organisation nationwide to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Reference No.: GRA20200091
- B.Sc./B.Eng./HND in Accounting, Enterprise Administration, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science and High quality Engineering;
- Wonderful communication and organizational abilities;
- Have to be good and consequence oriented.
- No more than three (three) years work expertise;
Methods to Apply
and certified candidates ought to ship their CV together with a passport to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing “Their disciplines” as the topic of the e-mail
- * We don’t cost any utility, processing, coaching, interviewing, testing or different charge in reference to the applying or recruitment course of. Do you have to obtain a solicitation for the fee of a charge, please disregard it. Moreover, please word that emblems, logos, names and addresses are simply copied and reproduced. Due to this fact, you might be suggested to use specific care when submitting private info on the net
* We’re an equal alternative employer and worth variety inclusion. We don’t discriminate on grounds of color, race, nationality, faith, age, ethnic origin, incapacity, gender, marital standing, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our individuals are all equally gifted in distinctive methods: we come from various traditions, private experiences and factors of view. And we need to embody yours, Are you able to encourage us along with your concepts?
* We encourage all candidates to use and doesn’t follow any discrimination in any recruitment course of.
* Purposes submitted after the deadline won’t be thought of.
* As a result of urgency of the place, now we have the precise to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile earlier than the above deadline
* Solely certified candidates will probably be invited for interview
Utility Deadline 21st October, 2020.